KrogerFeedback Survey is launched by the Kroger on the official website at www.krogerfeedback.com. If you are a Kroger customer, then you should participate in the Kroger Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey.
KrogerFeedback Survey consists of the questions based on the services they provide. Kroger Feedback is an honest effort by the Kroger to improve the quality of the services, and they expect the honest in return.
Customers are loving the Kroger Feedback as it has increased the customer satisfaction level to a great extent.
Requirements of the KrogerFeedback Survey
Kindly, have a look at some of the requirements needed to be fulfilled to be a part of the KrogerFeedback Survey.
- You must have your purchase receipt with a KrogerFeedback Survey code stamped on it.
- You must participate in the Kroger Feedback Survey within the 7 days of your visit to the Kroger.
- Kindly check that your purchase visit contains the Kroger Feedback Survey code.
- You must be an adult. The threshold age to participate in the survey is 18 years.
- You must have a mobile or a PC with an active and stable internet connection.
- KrogerFeedback Customer Satisfaction Survey demands the basic knowledge of the English or Spanish language.
- You must be honest with your answers.
- KrogerFeedback doesn’t allow the employees of the Kroger, or family members of the employees at the Kroger to participate.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States, Columbia excluding New York, Florida, and Rhode Island.